Here we go again…

We’re headed to the wedding!  It will be live (gasp!) on ABC this Sunday night at 8:00 PM!  We’ll all be there…it should be yet another wild ride :).

You can keep up with me while I’m gone on Instagram and Twitter.

Don’t forget, my Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay post was up on Tuesday (click here to see it) and Sheaffer’s is up today (click here for her post).

Need a recipe for your wedding watching party?  Click here for my foodie blog.

Have a great weekend everyone!

See you soon…
  • Jennifer Cannon January 24, 2014 at 10:45 am

This just made me shoot straight up in my bed!! At 5:38 am. I'm so anxious/nervous/excited for all of you!!!!!! I mean really… my hands are clammy! I should probably, breathe right? Anyways…

I know you are one proud big sister!! I will be watching (and lets just be honest, ill record it so I can watch it for weeks on end. Bc who doesn't love a wedding!?)

Good luck Shull family and to that sweet wing barrier and flower girl!

Best of wishes and many, many blessings to S & C on the start of their new marriage!
    (Ahhhh!!)

Xoxo
    Jen

• Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} January 24, 2014 at 11:05 am

Make me proud.

• Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} January 24, 2014 at 11:07 am

By the way, I want you to know that I totally laughed out loud when I wrote Make Me Proud. I'm not sure why I wrote it or what it means in this situations. But it made me smile.
    Make Me Proud.
    🙂

• Paula January 25, 2014 at 3:03 am

Sheaffer-I always look forward to Shay & Sheaffer adventures as well as your comments. You make me giggle. I am sure you're a fabulous friend to have.. 😉

• Angela Ellingson January 24, 2014 at 11:10 am

So excited!!! Have a wonderful time!

• Anonymous January 24, 2014 at 11:29 am

Have a wonderful time! Enjoy every minute!!!!

• Tab & Erika January 24, 2014 at 11:30 am

Whoop Whoop!!! Can't wait!

• Blue-Eyed Bride January 24, 2014 at 11:43 am

I am so stinking excited for you and your family! And Sheaffer's comments made me laugh out loud! Have a wonderful time!

• laina January 24, 2014 at 11:55 am

I just read about the wedding in People! So awesome! Can't wait to see it! Have a blast!

• Susan January 24, 2014 at 12:00 pm

I'll be watching with a group of my friends. We're looking forward to it!

• Chrissy January 24, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Have fun!! Can't wait to see your cute kids on the big screen. I wish the best for Sean and Catherine.

• Becky January 24, 2014 at 12:34 pm

I watched Shaun on the Bachelor but found your blog after. I feel like I know you and your family now. I can't wait to watch!

• Cheryl January 24, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Best of luck to all of you…..I can't imagine the stress of doing all of that LIVE….on TV…..good golly….I'll be praying for you all…..have a wonderful time, soak it all in….a once in a lifetime experience to be sure!!!!

• Hailey January 24, 2014 at 1:26 pm

I am so excited about this wedding! I have been watching Sean and Catherine on tv this week as they were doing publicity. What a wonderful example they are! So glad they are not afraid to talk about how they are waiting on their honeymoon to "seal the deal" the lord will bless them!!

• Hayley Chandler January 24, 2014 at 1:30 pm

I can't wait to see it!!! I know you all are so excited! Have the best time!

• Meredith Hellman January 24, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Seriously so excited for all of you! Can't wait

• jen January 24, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Soo excited! Your sweet family will be a great example on national tv!!! Can't wait!

• {Jessica} January 24, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Have so much fun, Shay! Can't wait to tune in on Sunday night:)

• Liz/happymommy January 24, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Have so much fun this weekend and I'll be thinking about you and your sweet family that everything goes great!!! Can't wait to watch the wedding! Sheaffer's comment…the BEST! It will be fantastic!

• Lauren Chudzik January 24, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Hopefully Sean and Catherine (and ABC!) thank you for lots of the viewers that tune into the wedding. I've never watched the Bachelor, but I love your blog and your sweet family, so I'll totally be tuning in on Sunday night to watch you all. Hope you all have a fabulous time and best wishes to Sean and Catherine as they embark on this wonderful journey!

• Paula January 24, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Congratulations to adding to the family! 2014 is showing itself as a grand year. Gaining a sister, having a baby girl make it to her forever home, new home! So happy for y'all!
    Many blessing to Sean & Catherine. After the media blitz and crazy calms and pray they settle and find a quiet.
    Enjoy the weekend….
    I WILL be watching. Total Bachelor lover!

• Kim M January 24, 2014 at 5:22 pm

So excited Shay!!! So excited for Sean and Catherine! We will be watching from SC! May God bless your family!

• Jennifer Lynn January 24, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Eeeeek! That is so exciting 🙂 Can't wait to watch!!!!

• Katie Surly January 24, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Yes yes yes! So excited for Sunday. My friends and I are having a watch party so I will definitely be checking out your recipe blog. Have fun!

• PaulaP January 24, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Have an amazing time! How exciting that you played a role in making this happen for Sean, having signed him up initially for the bachelorette!

• Bliss and Blunders of a Newlywed January 24, 2014 at 4:29 pm

SO EXCITED TO WATCH! 🙂 Have so much fun!

• Jeanie January 24, 2014 at 11:33 pm

So cool. Have a wonderful time!

• Aubrey January 24, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Cannot wait to see your recap! CBS or ABC or NBC or whatever it is ain't got nothin' on Mix and Match Mama! Sending loads of love to you all.

• Ashley @ Fancy Ashley January 24, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Woohoo!!! Have a fabulous trip! Excited for you all! K and S are going to be the cutest flower girl and ring bearer!! xoxo!

• Jaren January 25, 2014 at 12:29 am

I am so excited and nervous for y'all! I can't wait!

• Jaren January 25, 2014 at 12:32 am

And by the way, how cool is that you started out as a fan of the show and now your family is a part of a live TV wedding!

• Slightly Askew Designs January 25, 2014 at 3:57 am

So many things…
    – Luke is beside himself to watch Kensington on TV. Beside himself.
    – Smith in a tux. Enough said.
    – I just realized that you'll probably have to wait until you get home to watch it?!?!?! CRAZY!
    – Say hi to Chris Harrison (And Hologram Tupaq) for me 🙂
    LOVE YOU SWEET FRIEND!!!

• Brooke Lee January 25, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Have so much fun! I'm having some girls over for a watch party and we can't wait!! 🙂

• Cathy's World January 27, 2014 at 6:52 am

The wedding was so beautiful. Your Dad brought tears to my eyes. He may or may not have brought a tear to my husbands eyes o. ;). A true fairy tale. God Bless the happy couple.

Your two sweet babies did such a great job.