3. Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray: This Moroccanoil Hairspray is my fave. I like that I can spray my hair but it’s not stiff or sticky and it brushes out if necessary (for those 2nd day hair days). I typically buy this at a salon or on Amazon along with the shampoo and conditioner (below).
4. BB Straight Blow Dry: So, I was telling Andrea about this stuff and I’m pretty sure I was squealing. I’m totally in love with this magical mix! I rarely ever blow dry my hair (like maybe five times a year). I let my hair air dry because typically, when I blow dry it…it frizzes like nobody’s business. That being said, especially in the summer after swimming all day, I sometimes need to blow dry it for an evening activity. Well, I read the reviews about this BB Straight Blow Dry cream and decided to give it a try. Love, love, love, love! You apply this right before you begin blow drying and then like magic, your hair dries super smooth and silky. Even my wild/frizzy/wavy/hates to be dried hair dries so easily. The reviews here are what sold me. Love. Love. Love.
5. Living Proof Night Cap: Speaking of things I love, love, love…this Night Cap cream by Living Proof is also one of them. After the first night I used this, I texted Erika a pic of the bottle and told her she needed it ASAP. She bought it that day and loves it so much too! You apply this to your damp hair before going to bed and then voila, in the morning, silky and smooth hair. This is probably my very favorite hair product. The reviews on this baby are pretty fab too. You can read them here.
6 & 7: Moroccanoil Shampoo and Conditioner: Sigh. I should really ask Moroccanoil if they will just go ahead and stick my face on their stuff. I am obviously a big fan :). Like I said earlier, after I fell in love with the original oil, I started trying other Moroccanoil products and thus…I have been using their shampoo and conditioner for several years. Love.
8. BB Hairdresser Invisible Oil: Well, after I shared my love of Moroccanoil with you, I had several suggestions to try this Hairdresser Invisible Oil. This works just like the Moroccanoil on my hair and smells divine. I moved my older bottle of Moroccanoil to my gym bag for gym days and have been using this Invisible Oil ever since. If this is easier for you to find than the other (or if you’ve always used Moroccanoil and wanted a change up), then I highly recommend this Invisible Oil.
Whew. Those are my favorite hair products! And just as an FYI, here’s how I use them for my hair…
1. I only wash my hair every other night or so (never two nights in a row unless I’ve been in chlorine). 2. After I shampoo and condition, I brush it out with my Wet Brush (found at Target) and apply the Living Proof Night Cap. Then, I twist it up into a bun and go to sleep.
3. The next morning, I wake up and pull my hair down, add some Invisible Oil, tousle those waves (maybe add a curl or two if necessary with my curling iron) and then go. If I’m doing a ponytail or something that needs hairspray, I’ll spray it with some before leaving.
4. On Days 2 and/or 3, I just add a little dry shampoo to the roots, some more Invisible Oil and go.
Seriously…the beachy hair makes my life simple.
Sometimes if the humidity is high (the summer!), I use this…