Meal Planning Monday #172

Meal Planning Monday

Happy Monday friends!

Sit down with your coffee (or tea!) with a pad and pen and jot down your grocery list for the week.  Every recipe will be on your table in no time.

Enjoy!

Ranch Chicken & Mushrooms

Start your week off with my Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken & Mushrooms Over Rice.  This one goes in the slow cooker first thing in the morning and then is ready and waiting on you that night.

Chicken Citrus Tostadas

My Chicken Citrus Tostadas are great this time of year when citrus fruits are in season.  Plus, it also cooks up in the slow cooker, so it could not be easier.  Loads of flavor, little effort.

Sausage & Lentil Chili

This Sausage & Lentil Chili has become a regular at our house.  It is so hearty, so easy and so delicious.  You totally have to try this one this week!

Italian Style Chicken & Waffles

My Italian Style Chicken & Waffles is one of my kiddos’ favorite recipes!  It’s a baked chicken breast served over a flavorful waffle with a yummy sauce on top.  So good!

Enchilada Elbow Bake

And wrap up your week with my Enchilada Elbow Bake.  This plus a salad and dinner is done!

Cupid Crunch

Need something sweet this week?  In honor of Valentine’s Day, my Cupid Crunch 🙂 .

Southwestern Breakfast Casserole

Looking for a yummy breakfast recipe?  This Southwestern Breakfast Casserole totally fits the bill (and let’s be real, it could be a dinner this week too!).

That’s Meal Planning Monday!  Have a great week!

Print Friendly

• Reply Narci February 13, 2017 at 5:41 am

Yum!! I want that Enchilada bake asap! Looks delish!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog February 13, 2017 at 5:50 am

Mmm, chicken and citrus! Going crazy with citrus fruits lately, perfect.

• Reply Lizzie @ This Happy Life February 13, 2017 at 6:56 am

That enchilada elbow bake is going in this weeks rotation!!

• Reply Erin February 13, 2017 at 9:23 am

Shay!! The chicken with ranch and mushrooms looks so good and EASY!! The ingredients are in my list for my next shopping trip!

• Reply Alexis deZayas February 13, 2017 at 5:28 pm

I HAVE to try the slow cooker ranch chicken and mushrooms!

• Reply Bernadine February 14, 2017 at 3:01 am

Hi Shay… Would you be able to maybe do a post one week on a full healthy meal plan for 7 days from breakfast to dinner? As a single person I always struggle to make time to prep meals, making supper for one is just not as much fun as for a family. Perhaps where you make a big bunch of veggies one evening and use the leftovers the next day etc. Not sure if you have done a post like this before, if you have, can you share the link again please? Many thanks!