Labor Day Menu

Labor Day Menu

Labor Day weekend is here!

I don’t know about you, but in our family, it’s one last cookout with friends and family around the pool before we head into fall.

Here is my suggested menu for your Labor Day.  Make the whole menu or just a recipe or two…either way, I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

Baked Crab & Artichoke Dip

Steak & Wedge Burgers

Steak & Wedge Burgers

Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake

Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake

Peach Pie

Peach Pie

I hope you find a recipe or two to try this Labor Day weekend!

xo

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog September 1, 2017 at 4:54 am

I wish we had Labour Day here in Hong Kong. I need an extra day of holiday!

• Reply Alexis deZayas September 1, 2017 at 5:49 am

I make that southwest quinoa salad ALL the time for lunch and absolutely love it!!

• Reply Narci Dreffs September 1, 2017 at 6:42 am

Oh yum!!! These all look delicious! Perfect Labor Day menu!

• Reply Karen September 1, 2017 at 8:20 am

We are going to a post-wedding BBQ on Sunday and I told the hostess I’d bring a dip. I just printed your Crab and Artichoke Dip recipe!!

• Reply Stephanie September 1, 2017 at 8:23 am

All of this looks delicious. We aren’t having a party, I just want to make all of this for myself.

• Reply Laura @ Laura Likes Design September 1, 2017 at 8:45 am

I want to try those queso bites! Those would be perfect for bringing to a party!

LauraLikesDesign.com/blog

• Reply Stephanie September 1, 2017 at 10:05 am

Oh this looks so good!! Typically Labor Day is the same for our family…the last outdoor hoorah before Fall… This year will be spent gutting our friends and families homes and businesses…delivering necessities to those who’ve lost it all. It’s surreal…
    I’m thankful for that extra day off Monday to get out there and HELP as much as possible…
    Please continue to pray for this area. So many will forget over the next few weeks…months but the devastation will take months possibly years to recover!

• Reply Brooke September 3, 2017 at 12:41 pm

I was thinking “oh, it’s labor day?” Pretty sure down here, we aren’t even sure what day it is. You are right. The news will pass & we will still be trying to rebuild & find a new norm. Blessings to you.

• Reply Angela Poteat September 4, 2017 at 4:55 pm

I made your cheese ball and queso bites. Both were a big hit. Love your recipes because they are super good and simple.