Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!!

I don’t know about you…but this is is one of our favorite days of the year!  We have Halloween parties in preschool, we have family coming over, we have our costumes out and our candy bowl filled…WE.ARE.READY!  The other night, we carved our jack-o-lanterns out on the porch under the heaters.  Either Madeley is over the picture taking or the flash was too bright…either way, this was the best pic I took and well, that basically sums up photographing four kids.  From our house to yours, we’re wishing you a spooktacular Halloween!

Halloween Menu

If you still need some menu ideas for dinner tonight, check out my Halloween Menu.

A Spooktacular Supper for Pumpkin Carving

Still haven’t carved your jack-o-lanterns?  Click HERE for my Pumpkin Carving Menu.

13 Wickedly Fun Halloween Treats

And to see my 13 Wickedy Fun Halloween Treats, click HERE.

After tonight, you know what happens…

Just kidding.

Not really.

Love you ladies!

xo

• Reply Sarah October 31, 2017 at 5:24 am

Happy Halloween, to you and your family!!!!!
    I love this day, too! My kids already had their fall parties, but we have a big cul de sac party early this evening, followed by trick-or-treating!! Can’t wait!! Hope you all have fun 🙂
    -Sarah http://www.thefrugalmillionaireblog.com

• Reply Mary Ellen Cook October 31, 2017 at 5:28 am

Thank you for your Halloween snack ideas! I made the candy corn cupcakes for a “Hallo-wine” Party and the were a HUGE hit!!! Have a fun and safe Halloween!

• Reply Lesley McFarland October 31, 2017 at 5:48 am

Love it!! We start listening to Christmas songs October 1st!!

Have a happy and safe Halloween!!

• Reply Narci October 31, 2017 at 5:49 am

Happy Halloween!! I can’t wait to trick or treat with our crews!!

• Reply Kristen Hardison October 31, 2017 at 5:59 am

Happy Halloween Shulls! The Hardisons are going to be enjoying your candy corn cupcakes for the third year in a row before we trick-or-treat with friends!

• Reply Erika Slaughter October 31, 2017 at 6:02 am

Happy Halloween!!!!!

• Reply Katie October 31, 2017 at 6:20 am

Where did you get Smith and Kensington’s Christmas Jammie’s? So cute! Happy Halloween!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama October 31, 2017 at 7:26 am

Gymboree 🙂

• Reply Kerri October 31, 2017 at 6:29 am

Love Halloween, but bring on Christmas! This is my favorite time of the year!

• Reply Amanda October 31, 2017 at 6:31 am

I keep thinking I need to take my fall decor down tomorrow and get the winter stuff up so I think you might be right 😉
    Happy Halloween!

• Reply sydnee October 31, 2017 at 6:31 am

The kids are thrilled it’s THE DAY, or night, lol! Can’t wait to transition into xmas decor.

Design by Sydnee | A Lifestyle Blog 💗

• Reply Sheaffer Sims October 31, 2017 at 6:32 am

We carved our pumpkins last night, and Carter said “Thank Heavens Miss Shay brought us pumpkins so we could do this.” 🙂

• Reply Amy D. October 31, 2017 at 6:45 am

Happy Halloween to you & your family!

• Reply Erin Port October 31, 2017 at 6:58 am

We trick or treat here on October 30th so today is kind of anti-climatic for the kids. We are having a fun halloween inspired dinner and then tomorrow you better believe I will be busting out a Hallmark Christmas movie to celebrate ;). xoxo ERIN

• Reply Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams October 31, 2017 at 7:31 am

Love how you guys do Halloween! Have so much fun!
    xo

• Reply Amanda October 31, 2017 at 7:41 am

Happy Halloween Shulls!! 5 kids class parties today I can’t wait!! THEMED MEALS my fave and trick or treating!!!

• Reply Susan October 31, 2017 at 7:43 am

Happy Halloween to your family! Your kids are so cute, I so enjoy reading your blog everyday!

• Reply Rebecca Brittain October 31, 2017 at 8:17 am

I’m excited it’s Halloween, but truthfully I am waiting for midnight so we can focus on Thanksgiving & Christmas!! Your jack-o-lanterns are huge! I can’t imagine the mess to clean them out but I do love to roast the seeds.
    XO
    -Rebecca @ EveryPieceFits.com

• Reply Courtney October 31, 2017 at 8:18 am

Happy Halloween to your family Shay! And I am totally busting out the Christmas music soon – no shame!
    XO
    Courtney

• Reply Lori Ann October 31, 2017 at 8:21 am

Hope your darling family has a fun day! It is different when the son turns 15 – but I still try to keep the magic!

• Reply jaimie October 31, 2017 at 8:41 am

I love your family traditions, thank you for sharing! I also love sweet Ashby in the rollers 🙂

• Reply Karah Stracener October 31, 2017 at 8:43 am

This is the first year my kids are pumped about Halloween! We are looking forward to a fun night. Also we have already started decorating for Christmas 🙈 It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Haha

• Reply Alexis deZayas October 31, 2017 at 8:58 am

I’m totally pulling out my Christmas pajama pants tomorrow 🙂 Happy Halloween!

• Reply Tracy October 31, 2017 at 9:15 am

Have a fun day! Can’t wait to see all the costumes & pictures!

• Reply Amanda @ That Inspired Chick October 31, 2017 at 9:19 am

I’m with you, friend! I’ve been watching Christmas movies all weekend. Really praying that rain holds off tonight!! That Inspired Chick

• Reply Whitney Pegram October 31, 2017 at 9:19 am

Happy Halloween!!!

• Reply MinShien @ Joyous Apron October 31, 2017 at 9:21 am

Happy Halloween!!!

• Reply Elizabeth V October 31, 2017 at 9:35 am

I’m with you on the Christmas carols!!! Can’t wait. Happy Halloween!!

• Reply Laci October 31, 2017 at 9:38 am

Happy Halloween!

• Reply Jill K October 31, 2017 at 9:40 am

Happy Halloween! Our Halloween family dinner tradition is 50 cent corndogs at Sonic before trick or treating!

• Reply Mary October 31, 2017 at 9:43 am

What has happened to Poppy? I don’t ever see her in a picture. Frenchie is darling! We’re loving our Coton thanks to your introduction of this breed.

• Reply Mix and Match Mama October 31, 2017 at 9:45 am

It’s because she’s asleep under the bed 21 hours a day! Ha! She has perked up a little since Frenchie arrived, but she’s so chill and sleeps. Right this minute, I just passed her asleep under the sofa table :).

• Reply Marian Emch October 31, 2017 at 9:45 am

Happy Halloween to you and your family. I love reading all your posts and especially love when you add the link for where you buy your clothes.

• Reply Amy at Suburban Soiree October 31, 2017 at 9:52 am

I love Halloween, but I’m also ready to pull the trigger and unleash Christmas!

• Reply Angelique Dale October 31, 2017 at 10:15 am

Yes, our family is super excited for tonight! Have fun!

• Reply Rebecca Jo October 31, 2017 at 10:17 am

Not kidding at all… our local radio station goes all Christmas music starting tomorrow.

• Reply Kim in MD October 31, 2017 at 10:25 am

We are looking to put a heater in on our screened in deck to make it a little more year-round useable 🙂 Do you mind sharing what you have installed, where you purchased it and if you would recommend it? Thanks – I’ve been incorporating more of your recipes in to our weekly rotation and my kids LOVE all of them – they always ask when I’m going to make something else from that woman in TX 🙂

• Reply Mix and Match Mama October 31, 2017 at 12:50 pm

We have those heaters you see at restaurants on patios. I believe we bought ours at Costco.

• Reply Ann Marie Tennison October 31, 2017 at 10:51 am

Such a fun time of the year!! Have a great time tonight!

• Reply myka October 31, 2017 at 11:00 am

Happy Halloween, Shay! Halloween is a favorite around our house also. Great snack ideas.
    Myka

• Reply Lindsay @ Lindsay's Sweet World October 31, 2017 at 11:18 am

Happy Halloween! Y’all enjoy!!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog October 31, 2017 at 10:21 pm

That last meme though! I love it, it’s so true! …I can’t wait for Christmas though, to be fair 😉

• Reply Angela Ellingson November 1, 2017 at 8:19 am

Hope you guys had a fun night! That first picture summing up trying to take pictures of 4 kids made me LOL!