Thanksgiving Everything!

Thanksgiving Everything

This is it…the food holiday of the year is almost here!

It’s almost THANKSGIVING!!!!

Today, I’m sharing my favorite Turkey Day sides and sweets to go with your bird.  Whether you’re having a traditional dinner with family or a fun “Friendsgiving”, I have a recipe for you.  Happy (almost) Thanksgiving, friends!

Chipotle Bacon Green Bean Casserole

Yesterday, I shared my recipe for my Chipotle Bacon Green Bean Casserole.  It’s my spin on the traditional recipe with loads of flavors your guests will love!

Jalapeno Bacon Mac & Cheese

If you do Mac & Cheese on Thanksgiving, try my Jalapeno Bacon Mac & Cheese.  People will remember this side!  Or if you’re looking for a different option…

Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese

…my Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese.

Sausage & Cornbread Stuffing

What Thanksgiving is complete without dressing?  My Sausage & Cornbread Dressing will be the hit of the table!

Pineapple Casserole

Sheaffer’s Pineapple Casserole is just about the yummiest thing you can bring to Thanksgiving.  It’s a weird combination but I’m telling you…people go nuts over it!

Simple & Sweet Cream Corn

Everyone needs a corn recipe on Thanksgiving and my Simple & Sweet Creamed Corn totally fits the bill!

Crunchy Bacon & Cheese Corn Casserole

Speaking of corn, my Crunchy Bacon & Cheese Corn Casserole could be a meal in itself!

Sweet Potato Casserole

My Sweet Potato Casserole is topped with crunchy pecans.  This is always one of my favorite sides!

BBQ Green Beans

My BBQ Green Beans are made in the slow cooker, so it’s one less thing to put in your oven on Thanksgiving…plus, they’re insanely delish!

Looking for something sweet to make for tomorrow?  Look no further than here

18 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes

…my 18 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes!  Or you could try one of these recipes too…

24 Savory & Sweet Pumpkin Recipes

…my 24 Savory & Sweet Pumpkin Recipes.

Whew!  Get your pad and pen and make your list.  It’s almost Thanksgiving time! xo

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog November 10, 2017 at 4:34 am

All your Thanksgiving recipes make me wish we celebrate it here. They look so delicious!

• Reply Amy Cotton November 10, 2017 at 4:34 am

Wow the sides all look amazing! I can’t wait to try some out for Thanksgiving this year!! Have a great day!!

• Reply Erika Slaughter November 10, 2017 at 6:19 am

You’ve highlighted my favorite thing about Thanksgiving…the sides!! I could skip the turkey completely as long as I have some bacon or sausage in some of those sides. 😉

• Reply Sara G November 10, 2017 at 6:23 am

I have made the pineapple casserole so many times and it is the BEST! Not one person said they didn’t like it!

• Reply Narci November 10, 2017 at 6:31 am

Oh my goodness! That Jalapeño Bacon Mac & Cheese looks amazing! Yum!

• Reply Alexis deZayas November 10, 2017 at 8:07 am

I’m seriously considering that jalapeno bacon mac and cheese for my friendsgiving! Sounds so yummy!

• Reply Angela November 10, 2017 at 8:13 am

I’m gonna try the bbq green beans that looks so good and simple and I’m all about simple and good! Thanks for posting!

• Reply Angela Ellingson November 10, 2017 at 8:27 am

That just made me SO hungry! Love having these posts to reference all in one place!

• Reply MinShien @ Joyous Apron November 10, 2017 at 8:30 am

YAY THANKSGIVING!!! Foodie holiday at its best! That pineapple casserole has piqued my curiosity many times now… I need to check it out. I do love a good, unique side for Thanksgiving, or anytime really!

• Reply Shawnee November 10, 2017 at 10:04 am

I’m finally going to make the pineapple casserole. It so does not sound good when you read the ingredients but I just have to try it now after seeing everyone rave about it. I’m not going to tell what’s in it just that they have to try it. 🙂

• Reply Tiffany November 10, 2017 at 11:14 am

My mom makes that pineapple casserole, and it really is amazing! Those ingredients sounds SO odd together, but in the end it’s just delicious!

• Reply Regine Karpel November 14, 2017 at 4:04 am

Yum.

• Reply Emma Schmidt November 14, 2017 at 9:14 am

For the BBQ green beans, could I use fresh green beans instead of from a can? Or do you find that canned GBs work better? Thanks in advance as I am definitely making the Green Beans for our Pot-Luck style Thanksgiving!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 14, 2017 at 11:29 am