Meal Planning Monday #206

Meal Planning Monday

It’s Monday.

Don’t know what to make this week?  I have you covered!  It’s darker outside now when you make dinner, so all of these recipes are a little bit cozy and go great with Christmas music…just in case you’re one of those weirdos who enjoys Christmas music in November. #likeme 🙂

xo

Chicken Enchilada Soup

Start your week off right with my Chicken Enchilada Soup.  This slow cooker recipe will leave your Monday a whole lot easier.

Ritzy Chicken Casserole

My Ritzy Chicken Casserole is so darn good.  I don’t know what it is about those buttery little Ritz crackers…but they make the perfect crunchy topping.

Beef & Veggie Pasta

Beef & Veggie Pasta for the win on your hump day!  Your whole family will love this recipe!

Cider Chicken

Looking for a simple chicken supper this week, my Cider Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potatoes is just that!

Beer Cheese Chili

And finish off your week with my Beer Cheese Chili.  I am such a chili person.  It just never disappoints.

And when I think of November, I think of Pecan Pie.  For my family, you just can’t have a November without one!  So these…

Pecan Pie Bars

Pecan Pie Bars are a must!

And speaking of musts…

Sausage & Cheese Muffins

…my Sausage & Cheese Muffins make the tastiest little breakfast.

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you have the BEST day!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog November 6, 2017 at 4:36 am

Cider chicken and roasted sweet potatoes sound heavenly!
    Thanks for the meal suggestions 🙂

• Reply Susan Jeffries November 6, 2017 at 4:51 am

I made the cider chicken last week and my husband loved it! I have made one of your recipes every week this year! Thanks for helping me in the kitchen!! I need a lot of help(:

• Reply Narci November 6, 2017 at 5:35 am

That chicken enchilada soup is so good! And, I can’t wait to try those pecan pie bars! Yum!

• Reply Alexis deZayas November 6, 2017 at 5:39 am

That cider chicken dinner sounds right up my alley! Yum!

• Reply Holly November 6, 2017 at 6:43 am

Do you have any Instant Pot recipes? I would love to see what recipes you have come up with in this amazing appliance!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 6, 2017 at 7:05 am

At this time, I don’t. I’ve been considering buying one though!

• Reply Paige November 6, 2017 at 6:59 am

Your Ritzy chicken was my childhood’s Christmas Eve dinner- but called, “Rosemary’s Chicken” – because our neighbor, Rosemary hosted Christmas Eve for many years. After that, my mom always made it. She added sour cream in there too- gave it a nice tang 🙂 I have been planning on making it this year too- yum!

• Reply Laura @ Laura Likes Design November 6, 2017 at 7:11 am

Those pecan pie bars would be so perfect for Thanksgiving! Adding them to my list!

LauraLikesDesign.com/blog

• Reply sally cavenaugh November 6, 2017 at 8:07 am

Hey Shay,
    Can I ask where you bought your Coton de tulear from? I have been researching the breed and we are looking for one to buy after thanksgiving break. Thank you. Sally

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 6, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Snowy River Cotons 🙂

• Reply Julianna November 6, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Would you ever do a post on your favorite cooking/baking accessories? I love to bake, but I hate all the mess! I’m sure you have lots of amazing, dishwasher safe items!