Meal Planning Monday #207

Meal Planning Monday

Hey there Monday.

This week, five simple little cozy suppers to make your week before Thanksgiving week easy.

xo

Sausage & Broccoli Cheese Soup

Mmmmm…start your Monday off with my Sausage & Broccoli Cheese Soup.

Cheeseburger Joes

My Cheeseburger Joes are just easy.

Chicken Tacos with Cranberry Salsa

‘Tis cranberry season!  My Chicken Tacos with Cranberry Salsa will put you in such a November mood!

Slow Cooker Stroganoff

Friends, pull out your slow cooker and make my Slow Cooker Stroganoff this week.  Seriously, get that thing out 🙂 .

Margarita Chicken Soup

And round out your week with my Margarita Chicken Soup.

Spiced Molasses Bars

Spiced Molasses Bars are just what you need this week leading into Thanksgiving week.  These babies are just so good!

Speaking of just so good…

Sweet Potato Pancakes

…my Sweet Potato Pancakes would make your Saturday morning just that much better.  Your whole kitchen will smell so good!

That’s it for Monday!

xo

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog November 13, 2017 at 4:35 am

I love cranberry season! Your Chicken Tacos with Cranberry Salsa recipe sounds perfect!

• Reply Nicole November 13, 2017 at 7:38 am

Hi Shay the link to your susage broccoli soup doesn’t work it says page not found. Just wanted you to know have a great day!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 13, 2017 at 12:43 pm

I fixed it!

• Reply Narci November 13, 2017 at 7:41 am

Those tacos and that soup look amazing! Yummy!

• Reply Angela Banae November 13, 2017 at 9:00 am

The Sausage & Broccoli Cheese Soup sounds yummy!!! I’m having trouble getting to the link though. Maybe it’s my computer?
    Thanks for always sharing great meal plans, Shay!! I love them!!!

• Reply Kristen Wood November 13, 2017 at 9:15 am

Hey shay! I tried clicking on the broccoli soup and it says nothing found!! Just wanted to let you know:)

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 13, 2017 at 12:42 pm

The link was being weird. I fixed it!

• Reply Alexis deZayas November 13, 2017 at 9:16 am

Margarita chicken soups sounds perfect and so cozy right now! Yum!

• Reply Tracy November 13, 2017 at 10:30 am

i’m really bummed I’ve been wanting to make your sausage and broccoli cheese soup for a while but the link never works for me 🙁

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 13, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Email me and I’ll send it right to you!!

• Reply Tracy November 13, 2017 at 3:34 pm

The link worked – i’m so excited to try this soup! My husband hates broccoli but me and my son love it and my hubby is gone this week for work. Getting the recipe today is perfect timing and i can’t wait to make it for dinner tomorrow! Thank you 🙂