After a busy day at work, walk in the kitchen, plug in your Instant Pot and let it make dinner for you! This chili is the perfect weeknight recipe to warm you up!
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 oz) can of corn (I love Trader Joe’s!)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (15 oz) can Ranch Style beans, do not drain
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- grated cheddar cheese, chopped green onions and/or sour cream to garnish
- In your Instant Pot on the saute setting, brown your ground beef in a drizzle of EVOO (about 2 tablespoons). Cook until browned and crumbly. Next, stir in a big pinch of salt and pepper along with your chopped onion, corn, chili powder, Ranch style beans, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot and set it to the MANUEL setting for 18 minutes.When your 18 minutes are over, allow your Instant Pot to release naturally.
- Finally, ladle into bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings like shredded cheese, chopped green onions and/or sour cream.
I find that it takes about 10 minutes for your Instant Pot to come up to the correct pressure and then another 10 minutes for the pressure to release. Please make sure you factor this into your cooking time.