A delicious beverage for any occasion, but it’s extra special for Valentine’s Day!
- Karo syrup for the rims
- unsweetened shredded coconut for the rims
- your favorite coconut flavored sparkling water
- raspberry gelato (or you could use sorbet)
- fresh raspberries
- coconut flavored vodka, optional for a grownup beverage
- First, dip your rims. I like to pour a little Karo syrup on one plate and then a little shredded coconut on another. Dip each glass on the syrup and then the coconut to cover. Set aside and repeat with remaining glasses.
- Next, take a scoop of your gelato (I used a big spoonful) and place it inside each glass followed by your coconut beverage. After that, add in your fresh raspberries. If you want to add some coconut vodka, add one shot to each glass.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
This isn’t even a recipe! This is just a fun idea the next time you want a delicious drink.