This festive little Valentine’s snack mix is a little salty and a little sweet!
- 2 cups of pretzels
- 2 cups of chocolate Teddy Grahams
- 2 cups of crackers, lightly broken into pieces (we used Miltons G-Free Sea Salt Crackers)
- one cup of Valentine’s M&Ms
- one cup of Valentine’s candy corn
- 8 oz white candy coating or almond bark
- Valentine’s sprinkles, optional
- Lay wax paper down over your kitchen counters to pour your mix on top of to dry.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your first 5 ingredients together.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt your candy coating, stirring every 45 seconds. Once it’s melted, quickly pour it over your mixture and toss. Working quickly, toss everything together and then pour the mixture down over the wax paper to cool (about 10 minutes). Sprinkle your Valentine’s sprinkles over before it cools. Once it’s cooled, store in an airtight container.
You could, of course, mix and match this a million different ways by adding in other favorite cereals, crackers, Teddy Grahams and candies. We made this using all gluten-free ingredients.