An easy Airfryer breakfast recipe for your fall mornings.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk (we use 2%)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons applesauce, which is 1 (3 oz) squeezable apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 8 slices of your favorite bread (we use Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free)
- powdered sugar for garnishing
- Lightly spray the basket of your Airfryer with non-stick spray.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, add in your egg (lightly beaten with a fork), milk, cinnamon, applesauce and maple syrup. Lightly mix this up with your fork.
- After that, take each slice of bread and dip both sides in your egg mixture before placing it in the basket of your Airfryer. Depending on the size of your fryer and/or the size of your bread, you might have to make multiple batches.
- Close the basket, turn the heat to 350 degrees and set the timer for 10 minutes. When the timer goes off, remove your French Toast and serve with a bit of powdered sugar.
Easy as this! We are a gluten-free family, so we used g-free bread, but any bread will do. We can fit several pieces of bread in our basket only slightly overlapping.