A delicious adult milkshake for your next hot summer day!
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream (as much or as little as you want)
- 2 shots of peanut butter whiskey (we use Skrewball)
- about 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter
- whipped cream to garnish
- dark chocolate sauce (we use Torani), any sort of ice cream topping will work, to garnish
- In your blender, add in the ice cream, whiskey and peanut butter. Zip it around until it reaches your desired milkshake-like consistency.
- Pour into your glass and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can add more ice cream or less depending on how much you want in each serving. You can also make this with chocolate ice cream as well.