These easy and delicious Cherry Pie Pops are super versatile too! You can mix and match the recipe a million different ways!
- 4 (6 oz) containers of cherry yogurt
- 1/2 a pint of vanilla ice cream, pretty thawed out
- about 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- graham cracker crumbs to garnish
- Popsicle molds should be at room temperature before assembling. Spray down inside each mold with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, ice cream, and lemon zest with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into the molds leaving an inch on top.
- Pop molds into freezer and freeze for one hour. After one hour, place the wooden sticks inside each mold, and carefully pat in your graham cracker crumbs along the top of each mold (which would be the bottom of the popsicle). Tap it down lightly until there is a nice layer.
- Continue to freeze at least 7 hours before removing.
- When you’re ready to serve, run your sink until the water is very hot. Holding the mold, place the bottom portion under your hot water for about 20 to 30 seconds. After that, you should be able to grab the sticks and easily remove each popsicle. If they’re not coming out easily, run the bottom of the mold under hot water a few seconds more.
- Remove, serve and enjoy.
Have fun changing this method up too. Try different ice cream or yogurt flavors!