Sometimes, the most festive treats are as simple as a candy coating and a few sprinkles.
- About 8 cups of pretzels (we use g-free)
- 12 oz of white chocolate candy coating (or almond bark!)
- red, white and blue sprinkles
- Place your pretzels in a bowl (I used about 8 cups) and then line your counter with wax paper.
- Next, in a microwavable bowl, melt your candy coating making sure to stop and stir every 30 seconds until it’s melted (about 2 minutes total).
- After that, quickly pour this white chocolate down over the pretzels in your bowl and toss them all together. As soon as they’re covered, pour the pretzels out on to wax paper and then immediately add your sprinkles (don’t let it dry first!!)
- Finally, allow pretzels to completely dry before enjoying or storing in an airtight container.