An easy dinner for weeknights! You can either make the pork that day or use leftovers for this easy bowl supper.
- 1 pound of Andrea’s Pulled Pork
- about a cup of cooked corn kernels (warm or at room temp, not frozen)
- 2 avocados, chopped
- about 8 green onions, chopped
- about 4 cups of your favorite rice, cooked and ready to eat (we used brown rice)
- Place your pulled pork it in a large mixing bowl and stir in your corn.
- Take each serving bowl and add about a cup of rice to each one.
- Top rice with your BBQ pork and corn mixture. Then, top everything with diced avocado and chopped green onions. Serve.
We always make Andrea’s Pulled Pork when making recipes like this one. It simply cannot be beat!