We just love rice bowls around our house. Everyone fills their bowls with their favorite toppings and then we sit down to a cozy dinner. Rice, pulled pork, some creamy avocado and corn. Dinner is done! On busy school nights, nothing is better than that! You can either make Andrea’s Pulled Pork just for this night or make a big batch the night before and use the leftovers for this recipe. No matter which way you do it, you’ll be happy you did!Print
An easy dinner for weeknights! You can either make the pork that day or use leftovers for this easy bowl supper.
- 1 pound of Andrea’s Pulled Pork
- about a cup of cooked corn kernels (warm or at room temp, not frozen)
- 2 avocados, chopped
- about 8 green onions, chopped
- about 4 cups of your favorite rice, cooked and ready to eat (we used brown rice)
- Place your pulled pork it in a large mixing bowl and stir in your corn.
- Take each serving bowl and add about a cup of rice to each one.
- Top rice with your BBQ pork and corn mixture. Then, top everything with diced avocado and chopped green onions. Serve.
We always make Andrea’s Pulled Pork when making recipes like this one. It simply cannot be beat!