Nothing beats a bubbly buffalo dip! This recipe will be the hit of any get together!
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot Original)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 (4 oz) jar of pimentos, drained
- 1 pound of cooked and shredded chicken (see my Perfect Chicken Method HERE)
- 8 green onions, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease (I use Pam) a 8×8 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together your softened cream cheese, Buffalo sauce, shredded cheddar, and a nice pinch of both salt and pepper.
- Once you have your cream cheese mixture beaten, stir in your pimentos, shredded chicken and chopped green onions.
- Place this mixture in your prepared baking dish and pop in the oven to bake for about 18 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with celery sticks, chips or crackers.
This dip is so easy to make, but if you want an even simpler version, use a rotisserie chicken instead of poaching your own!