Anyone else feel like this time of year is “dip” season? Between the parties, the football watching and the holidays, I’m making dip all the time over here which is okay with me because I LOVE DIP! I’ve said this a million times, but I could really eat dip as a meal. It just makes me HAPPY! You will be happy too once you try my easy Bubbly Buffalo Chicken Dip! I poach chicken in the slow cooker all day to make this recipe, but if you wanted to make it really simple, you could use the meat from a rotisserie chicken instead. Either way you do it, you’ll be so happy you did! Happy dip season!Print
Nothing beats a bubbly buffalo dip! This recipe will be the hit of any get together!
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot Original)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 (4 oz) jar of pimentos, drained
- 1 pound of cooked and shredded chicken (see my Perfect Chicken Method HERE)
- 8 green onions, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease (I use Pam) a 8×8 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together your softened cream cheese, Buffalo sauce, shredded cheddar, and a nice pinch of both salt and pepper.
- Once you have your cream cheese mixture beaten, stir in your pimentos, shredded chicken and chopped green onions.
- Place this mixture in your prepared baking dish and pop in the oven to bake for about 18 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with celery sticks, chips or crackers.
This dip is so easy to make, but if you want an even simpler version, use a rotisserie chicken instead of poaching your own!