Nothings says fall quite like pumpkin. My Easy Pumpkin Drop Cookies are a delicious way to celebrate the season!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar (I use light brown)
- 1 cup pumpkin (I used Libby’s, you will not need the whole can)
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (for easy clean up) or lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat your butter and brown sugar until nice and creamy. Next, beat in your pumpkin. Set aside.
- In a second mixing bowl, whisk together your flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice. Slowly beat this mixture into your pumpkin mixture. Do not over mix.
- Once your dough is combined, cover and refrigerate about an hour (so it’s easier to roll into balls).
- After an hour, roll out your dough into balls (a little smaller than golf ball size) and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Pop in the oven and bake about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy warm or room temp (or later, with a dollop of frosting!).