Mmmmm! My Easy Pumpkin Drop Cookies are delicious enough to eat just like this…or you could go crazy and top them with some buttercream frosting too. Either way, you’ll be so happy you decided to bake! Your house will smell like cinnamon and your family will be very pleased! Happy October!Print
Nothings says fall quite like pumpkin. My Easy Pumpkin Drop Cookies are a delicious way to celebrate the season!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar (I use light brown)
- 1 cup pumpkin (I used Libby’s, you will not need the whole can)
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (for easy clean up) or lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat your butter and brown sugar until nice and creamy. Next, beat in your pumpkin. Set aside.
- In a second mixing bowl, whisk together your flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice. Slowly beat this mixture into your pumpkin mixture. Do not over mix.
- Once your dough is combined, cover and refrigerate about an hour (so it’s easier to roll into balls).
- After an hour, roll out your dough into balls (a little smaller than golf ball size) and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Pop in the oven and bake about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy warm or room temp (or later, with a dollop of frosting!).