Our favorite pulled pork gets a twist when it’s turned into tacos!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Take each taco shell and stand them up inside of your baking dish.
- Next, place about 3 to 4 green onions down across the bottom of each shell.
- After that, layer in your Andrea’s Pulled Pork on top of the onions (the pork can be right out of the slow cooker or out of the fridge if you’re using leftovers).
- Finally, sprinkle your cheese across the tops of each taco.
- Place your baking dish in the oven and cook the tacos about 15 to 18 minutes or until the shells are nice and crispy and the cheese is melted and browned just a bit.
- Remove from oven and dollop each taco with Tab’s Guacamole.
- Serve immediately.
If you can’t find crunchy taco shells, you can serve this open face over a soft tortilla instead and just skip the baking part (or pop it in and bake for just a minute to get the cheese melted).