This Tomato & Peach Salad is the perfect pairing for any summertime supper!
- 3 tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- a handful of fresh basil, lightly chopped
- crumbled feta cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- spicy or sweet pistachios to garnish
- This recipe is as easy as this! Take out a big bowl, add in your tomatoes, peaches, chopped red onion and basil. Drizzle on a little EVOO and Balsamic (we typically do a 3:1 ratio). Start with a little because you can always add more. Drizzle, toss and check. Add in a nice pinch of salt and pepper too.
- Next, crumble your feta cheese (as much as you like…we like a lot!) and toss.
- Finally, garnish with spicy or sweet pistachios (we like a mix!)
- Serve immediately!
This recipe serves four to six, but of course, add more or less if serving a different sized crowd.