These four ingredient Sausage & Cheese Mini Muffins are the perfect breakfast bite on busy school mornings. Bonus, they freeze beautifully and can be reheated too!
- 1 pound of breakfast sausage, browned and crumbled
- 1 egg, lightly beatn
- 1½ cups Bisquick (we used g-free!)
- 1½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease one mini-muffin pan. Set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, add all four ingredients inside. Mix together until everything is combined.
- Take a spoon and scoop out enough of the mix (patting lightly with your fingers to make sure it’s not too crumbly) and begin filling your muffin tin. Repeat.
- Place your filled mini muffin tin in the oven and bake about 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool five minutes before popping out each muffin and either enjoying or cooling completely before freezing.
- If you’re freezing your mini muffins, then whenever you’re ready to enjoy, pop them out of the freezer and microwave about 30 seconds.
We use Bisquick’s gluten-free baking mix for our muffins!