An easy tweak takes our original muffins and makes them gluten-free!
- 1 box of Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin (I use Libby’s)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix with canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and work it with a spoon. The batter will be pretty thick. Once the batter has been combined, stir in your chocolate chips.
- Fill your muffin liners 2/3 of the way full and bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan 5 minutes before removing.
After they cool, you can also pop them in the freezer inside a freezer bag and then just remove them on busy mornings. About 30 seconds in the microwave and breakfast is ready to go. One more little tip, substitute chocolate chips with either butterscotch or cinnamon for a whole new taste experience! As always, you do not have to use a gluten-free cake mix if your family isn’t on a g-free diet. Either way, these will be gone in a flash! They taste just like fall!