Whether you’re looking for a game day snack or a simple supper, pile all of your favorite nacho ingredients on one tray, pop it in the oven and your Easy Chicken Nachos are done!
- Your favorite corn tortilla chips (we use g-free)
- One package of grilled chicken breast strips, already cooked! (we love Trader Joe’s!)
- 2 cups of a Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1 can of corn (or fresh!), drained (we love Trader Joe’s canned corn…it’s really the best I’ve ever had!)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- a pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- spicy and sweet jalapenos (we love Trader Joe’s!) to garnish, optional
- sour cream and/or guacamole on the side to garnish, optional
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with a non-stick spray (to make cleanup so easy!).
- Spread a nice thick layer of chips all over the bottom of your sheet tray followed by your chicken pieces, cheese, corn and chopped onion. Pop this in the oven to melt and crisp up about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chopped cherry tomatoes and some spicy and sweet jalapenos.
- Add a little sour cream and/or guacamole on the side.
This isn’t even a recipe…just a reminder that with a few great store-bought ingredients, a quick dinner or snack is only minutes away! We love Trader Joe’s for their many options as well as their gluten-free choices too. No matter where you shop though, pile up your favorite nacho ingredients and enjoy!