Whether you enjoy these at breakfast, as a snack or for dessert, they’re full of deliciousness!
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (we use Bob Red Mill’s gluten-free)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Lightly spray a baking dish or cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine with a spoon, your oats, peanut butter and honey. Stir in your chocolate chips and combine. Shape this mixture into about 10 golf ball-size bites and sit each one on your prepared baking dish.
- I like to pop these in the freezer for about 20 minutes before serving. You can leave them in there longer and then just pull them out and allow them to come to room temperature about 10 minutes before enjoying them at a later date too.
We love to either add butterscotch chips or sub them out. Either way,