A delicious spin on your classic deviled egg!
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo sauce (or more if you like spicy!)
- about 8 green onions, chopped
- about 1 cup of shredded chicken (fully cooked)
- Take each hard boiled egg and split it down the middle.
- Once split, scoop the inside into a big bowl. Once you’ve split all 12 eggs (you’ll have 24 halves), stir all of your other ingredients into the bowl and combine.
- Take a dollop of your mixture and place it back inside each egg half.
- You can either serve them right away or pop them all in the fridge to chill.
These are super easy to assemble as long as your chicken is ready to go. I poached my chicken in the slow cooker one day while poaching other chicken to be used in a casserole, but you can always use the meat of a rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, canned chicken…any type of shredded chicken you like to make these super easy.