My family loves a crispy chicken/pork/turkey dinner. It’s a weeknight favorite around here!
- 4 to 6 thin sliced turkey cutlets (ask your butcher if you can’t find them)
- about 2 cups of Italian breadcrumbs (we use gluten-free)
- about 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- the zest and juice of 1 large lemon (or 2 small lemons)
- a nice pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and then spray with Pam (for easy clean up!). Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together your bread crumbs, Parm, lemon zest and juice. Take each of your turkey cutlets and dredge them in this mixture until coated. Place the cutlet on your prepared baking sheet.
- Pop your turkey into the oven and bake about 25 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove and serve immediately.
We use gluten-free breadcrumbs to keep this g-free. This recipe is very easy to cut in half or double.