One of my family’s favorite meals is when I make some sort of crispy chicken/turkey/pork. They are big fans of any sort of faux-chicken finger dinner 😉 . My super simple Crispy Lemon Turkey Cutlets have that bit of lemon I love in spring and summer and are on the table in no time flat! Also, you can totally sub a chicken cutlet for this recipe too! Serve it alongside a salad or some roasted asparagus, and dinner is done.
FYI: to make the easiest roasted asparagus, just place them on a cookie sheet, drizzle EVOO over the top, add a big pinch of both salt and pepper and roast at 425 degrees about 20 minutes. Done!
Happy Turkey Tuesday!Print
My family loves a crispy chicken/pork/turkey dinner. It’s a weeknight favorite around here!
- 4 to 6 thin sliced turkey cutlets (ask your butcher if you can’t find them)
- about 2 cups of Italian breadcrumbs (we use gluten-free)
- about 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- the zest and juice of 1 large lemon (or 2 small lemons)
- a nice pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and then spray with Pam (for easy clean up!). Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together your bread crumbs, Parm, lemon zest and juice. Take each of your turkey cutlets and dredge them in this mixture until coated. Place the cutlet on your prepared baking sheet.
- Pop your turkey into the oven and bake about 25 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove and serve immediately.
We use gluten-free breadcrumbs to keep this g-free. This recipe is very easy to cut in half or double.