The easiest little muffin recipe for breakfast or a snack!
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup melted butter
- about 1 cup of mashed bananas (the more ripe the better, about 2 bananas)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour (we use Namaste g-free flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups chocolate chips (we use mini)
- 1½ cups shredded sweetened coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place muffin wrappers in a 12-count muffin tin (or grease well).
- Put your first four ingredients right inside your blender. Blend it up until smooth (not long, less than a minute).
- Next, add your flour, baking soda and salt to a mixing bowl. Slowly pour your banana mixture into this flour mixture and stir until just just combined. Stir in your chocolate chips and coconut.
- Divide this batter into your prepared muffin tins.
- Pop in the oven and bake about 18 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at least five minutes before removing and enjoying. Store your muffins at room temp.
To keep things g-free, we use Namaste gluten-free flour!