A simple three ingredient Espresso Martini sure to please!
- 2 ounces of whipped cream flavored vodka
- 1½ ounces of freshly brewed espresso (we use espresso but you could substitute regular coffee)
- 2 ounces of a store bought vanilla iced coffee (we use Starbucks vanilla iced coffee sold at our grocery store, picture in blog post)
- coffee beans to garnish, optional
- Add your first 3 ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until the drink foams.
- Pour the liquid into your serving glass and garnish with coffee beans.
- Serve and enjoy.