It’s a fact in life that…my husband knows how to do everything.
I hate that.
Here’s the deal, as much as I love coffee, I don’t love an Espresso Martini. I don’t know what it is…I’ve sipped and sampled a gazillion, but they just don’t do it for me. This appalls said husband as he adores them and thinks I’m nuts. Therefore…he set out to create one I couldn’t resist and well, he did it.
If you love an Espresso Martini (or you don’t love them!), you should give his version a try. It’s only three ingredients and simply divine. Serve it at your next brunch, your next party or gathering, it will be a hit 🙂 .Print
A simple three ingredient Espresso Martini sure to please!
- 2 ounces of whipped cream flavored vodka
- 1½ ounces of freshly brewed espresso (we use espresso but you could substitute regular coffee)
- 2 ounces of a store bought vanilla iced coffee (we use Starbucks vanilla iced coffee sold at our grocery store, picture in blog post)
- coffee beans to garnish, optional
- Add your first 3 ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until the drink foams.
- Pour the liquid into your serving glass and garnish with coffee beans.
- Serve and enjoy.
This is the bottle of iced coffee we buy and keep on hand to create this drink. We find it in our local grocery store.