The easiest deviled eggs for your next get together!
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- 1 (8 oz) container of pimento cheese dip
- about 8 to 10 pieces of bacon (we used turkey bacon), crisped and crumbled (reserve some for garnishing)
- In a mixing bowl, combine your pimento cheese with most of your cooked and crumbly bacon pieces. Reserve some for garnishing at the end. Set aside.
- Take each hard boiled egg and split it down the middle. Once split, scoop the inside to create a cavity for your pimento cheese spread. Add in a dollop of your pimento cheese with bacon. Repeat with remaining egg halves until they’re all filled. Add a little garnish of crispy bacon to the tops of each one.
- You can either serve them right away or pop them all in the fridge to chill.
Of course you could make your own pimento cheese dip too, but we love Trader Joe’s for an easy little recipe.