Ohhhh! Just in time for patio weather and backyard cookouts, I whipped up the EASIEST deviled eggs the other day that I had to share with you!
Friends, this isn’t even a recipe…this is just an idea for your next get together.
We are deviled egg people over here (seriously, no occasion is celebrated in our family without them!), but these are crazy easy. The secret?
…yup 🙂 .
I took my favorite store bought pimento cheese dip from Trader Joe’s and just filled my eggs with it and some chopped turkey bacon. Easy. As. That.
Here’s what you do…Print
The easiest deviled eggs for your next get together!
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- 1 (8 oz) container of pimento cheese dip
- about 8 to 10 pieces of bacon (we used turkey bacon), crisped and crumbled (reserve some for garnishing)
- In a mixing bowl, combine your pimento cheese with most of your cooked and crumbly bacon pieces. Reserve some for garnishing at the end. Set aside.
- Take each hard boiled egg and split it down the middle. Once split, scoop the inside to create a cavity for your pimento cheese spread. Add in a dollop of your pimento cheese with bacon. Repeat with remaining egg halves until they’re all filled. Add a little garnish of crispy bacon to the tops of each one.
- You can either serve them right away or pop them all in the fridge to chill.
Of course you could make your own pimento cheese dip too, but we love Trader Joe’s for an easy little recipe.