This recipe is so simple and whether you serve it as breakfast, a side dish or on your Thanksgiving table, I promise you, everyone will enjoy it.
- 1 (32 oz) bag frozen diced hash browns (keep frozen)
- 1 pound of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 (8 oz) container of sour cream
- 1 (1 oz) packet of dry ranch seasoning
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of Ranch salad dressing
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease (I use Pam) an 8×12 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix your frozen hash browns with one pound of crumbled cooked bacon, sour cream, packet of dry ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing. Toss everything together and then spread it in your prepared baking dish.
- Pop this in your oven and bake about 50 minutes (or until potatoes are browned and cheese is bubbly).
- Remove from oven and enjoy!