An easy and festive cocktail recipe for your Thanksgiving day! You can make it with or without the egg white.
- 2 oz Wild Turkey whiskey (or your favorite whiskey)
- a generous splash of cranberry juice
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 whisked egg white (optional)
- In your cocktail mixer, add in all of your ingredients to create one single cocktail. Give it a nice shake and then pour over ice (we prefer the large single cube).
- If you want to add the egg white before you shake, this becomes more like a whiskey sour. It’s delish with or without the egg white.
- Repeat for your remaining cocktails.