Hello from Walt Disney World, friends!
As I enjoy my girls-only vacation this week away with my amazing team, I’m re-sharing one of mine and Andrew’s favorite holiday cocktails just in time for Thanksgiving!
We took Wild Turkey whiskey, a little cranberry juice and bam…a festive and delicious Thanksgiving cocktail was born.
Friends, this is so easy!
This is crazy easy!
This is just a playful cocktail twist on two very popular Thanksgiving faves.
An easy and festive cocktail recipe for your Thanksgiving day! You can make it with or without the egg white.
- 2 oz Wild Turkey whiskey (or your favorite whiskey)
- a generous splash of cranberry juice
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 whisked egg white (optional)
- In your cocktail mixer, add in all of your ingredients to create one single cocktail. Give it a nice shake and then pour over ice (we prefer the large single cube).
- If you want to add the egg white before you shake, this becomes more like a whiskey sour. It’s delish with or without the egg white.
- Repeat for your remaining cocktails.