Andrew and I decided to make a festive adult punch for our patriotic holidays during the summer months…a little watermelon vodka, a little lime, and some Hawaiian punch. Red, white, blue and yummy too! Enjoy!
- Hawaiian punch (for your ice cubes, we used Berry Blue Typhoon so that they were blue)
- 2 shots of watermelon vodka
- 4 oz Sprite (we used Sprite Zero)
- half a lime juiced
- First, you need to make your ice cubes. In large ice cube trays, pour the Hawaiian Punch inside and allow to freeze.
- To make each cocktail, add your 2 shots of watermelon vodka in with 4 oz of Sprite and the juice of half a lime. Stir that together and then drop in one of your Hawaiian Punch ice cubes and you’re ready to serve. Easy as that!