Happy first day of summer, friends!
While we settle in over here for a few months of fun, I thought I’d remind you that should you need a red, white and blue cocktail recipe this weekend (or anytime this summer!), you might want to try our PATRIOTIC PUNCH! It’s easy, it’s delicious, and it’s colorful.
Patriotic Punch Cocktail
- Yield: 1 cocktail 1x
Andrew and I decided to make a festive adult punch for our patriotic holidays during the summer months…a little watermelon vodka, a little lime, and some Hawaiian punch. Red, white, blue and yummy too! Enjoy!
- Hawaiian punch (for your ice cubes, we used Berry Blue Typhoon so that they were blue)
- 2 shots of watermelon vodka
- 4 oz Sprite (we used Sprite Zero)
- half a lime juiced
- First, you need to make your ice cubes. In large ice cube trays, pour the Hawaiian Punch inside and allow to freeze.
- To make each cocktail, add your 2 shots of watermelon vodka in with 4 oz of Sprite and the juice of half a lime. Stir that together and then drop in one of your Hawaiian Punch ice cubes and you’re ready to serve. Easy as that!
What would go great with this cocktail?
Shay, what would be the best non-alcoholic substitute for the watermelon vodka? This drink looks fabulous but would love to make something the whole family could enjoy! Thanks
Mix and Match Mama says
I would buy a watermelon flavored sparkling water (like Bubbly!).