A simple, seasonal breakfast for your busy mornings. This isn’t as much a recipe as it is an idea. Proportion your parfaits for the amount of people you’re serving. This recipe makes ONE parfait.
- 1 container of your favorite vanilla yogurt
- about 2 tablespoons pumpkin (I love Libby’s)
- a nice pinch of ground cinnamon
- your favorite granola (try my Cranberry Almond Granola)
- Empty your yogurt into a bowl. Stir in a little pumpkin and your pinch of cinnamon.
- Next, build your parfait(s). I like to add granola, top with my pumpkin yogurt mixture and repeat.
- Serve and enjoy!
See? It’s not even a recipe! This is just an easy little idea that tastes delicious! Make sure you use a gluten-free granola if you eat gf!