Friends, you have to make my Cranberry Almond Granola this fall!!!
Seriously, you need to stop what you’re doing and go make it.
Every. Single. Time. I whip up a batch, my family all starts commenting on how good the house smells.
Not only does it just smell insanely delish, it tastes great too! I make a batch and keep it in a container in my pantry for quick snacks, yogurt toppings and to use as a cereal with milk for breakfast. It’s so easy. Like SO EASY. If you’ve never made granola before, this recipe here is the perfect way to start. You’ll love it!
And bonus, use those g-free oats and it’s gluten-free friendly too!Print
Your home will smell amazing while this bakes up in the oven! My Cranberry Almond Granola is a must in the fall.
- 4 cups old fashioned oats (we use gluten-free)
- 1½ cups slivered almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (for easy cleanup). Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss all of your ingredients together with a spoon. Once everything is nice and coated, spread this out over your prepared baking sheet.
- Pop this in the oven and bake about 30 minutes. Carefully open the oven and give your granola a little toss and then bake another 10 minutes.
- Pull your granola out of the oven and allow it to cool completely before messing with it. It needs time to cool and really stick together before you store it/eat it/etc.
- Once your granola is cool (about 30 minutes or more), store it in a container or large gallon-sized baggie in the pantry up to two weeks.
We use gluten-free granola to keep this recipe gf for our family.