Happy Tuesday, friends!
Since I’m sharing all the delicious details about what you should be buying this fall at Trader Joe’s, I thought it was the perfect time to share a very simple and seasonal breakfast idea too. Now, I love to use…
…vanilla bean Greek yogurt from Trader Joe’s but honestly, any vanilla yogurt will do. This is just a really simple way to make a delicious breakfast on busy mornings. A little pumpkin, a little cinnamon, a little granola (try my homemade Cranberry Almond Granola) and your morning is off to the best start!
Easy Pumpkin Breakfast Parfaits
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 Parfait 1x
A simple, seasonal breakfast for your busy mornings. This isn’t as much a recipe as it is an idea. Proportion your parfaits for the amount of people you’re serving. This recipe makes ONE parfait.
- 1 container of your favorite vanilla yogurt
- about 2 tablespoons pumpkin (I love Libby’s)
- a nice pinch of ground cinnamon
- your favorite granola (try my Cranberry Almond Granola)
- Empty your yogurt into a bowl. Stir in a little pumpkin and your pinch of cinnamon.
- Next, build your parfait(s). I like to add granola, top with my pumpkin yogurt mixture and repeat.
- Serve and enjoy!
See? It’s not even a recipe! This is just an easy little idea that tastes delicious! Make sure you use a gluten-free granola if you eat gf!