If you haven’t made a Neiman Marcus Bar, you totally should! They are THE BEST BARS TO MAKE. They’re super simple and very easy to tweak and make gluten-free.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix (we use gluten-free)
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 box of powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease (I use Pam) a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In bowl, combine cake mix, 2 eggs and melted butter. Spread in bottom of pan as your “crust” layer.
- In a second bowl, beat the powdered sugar, remaining 2 eggs and cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Stir in your Fruity Pebbles and then spread this on top of crust mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until edges are brown and center set (it will still be slightly wobbly in the middle).
- Cool on counter 30 minutes, then refrigerate 2 hours up to 2 days before slicing and serving.
For an easy gf dessert, simply swap with a yellow or white gluten-free cake mix.