Smith asked me to make Neiman Marcus Bars the other day and well, I had Fruity Pebbles on hand for another recipe, so I made a new mix and match version…Fruity Pebbles Neiman Marcus Bars 🙂 .
If you haven’t made a Neiman Marcus Bar, you totally should! They are THE BEST BARS TO MAKE.
Ever. Period. End of story.
Plus, they’re super simple and very easy to tweak and make gluten-free.
You know how Andrew and I aren’t big dessert eaters? Well, we couldn’t stay out of these bars. These are INSANE! If you’ve never added Fruity Pebbles to baked goods, it gives what you make (like my Fruity Pebbles Bundt Cake) a “funfetti” taste. Even if you don’t love the cereal, you’ll love the bars. I PROMISE!
I thought these bars would be perfect for Easter or St. Paddy’s Day. They’re colorful, delicious and festive. You will love them! Enjoy! xxPrint
If you haven’t made a Neiman Marcus Bar, you totally should! They are THE BEST BARS TO MAKE. They’re super simple and very easy to tweak and make gluten-free.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix (we use gluten-free)
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 box of powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease (I use Pam) a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In bowl, combine cake mix, 2 eggs and melted butter. Spread in bottom of pan as your “crust” layer.
- In a second bowl, beat the powdered sugar, remaining 2 eggs and cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Stir in your Fruity Pebbles and then spread this on top of crust mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until edges are brown and center set (it will still be slightly wobbly in the middle).
- Cool on counter 30 minutes, then refrigerate 2 hours up to 2 days before slicing and serving.
For an easy gf dessert, simply swap with a yellow or white gluten-free cake mix.