- 2 bags of microwaveable popcorn, popped (she recommends using Pop Secret Home Style because it’s not too buttery)
- 1 (1 pound) package of almond bark or white chocolate candy coating
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups Reese’s Pieces
- Place your popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- Pour peanuts and candy on top.
- Break up almond bark (or candy coating) and melt according to package directions. Pour over popcorn mixture.
- Stir until everything is well coated and then spread out on to waxed paper.
- Let sit until completely dry and then break into clumps.