3. Ashby is such a little mommy. Her nap routine now takes us a full five minutes longer because that’s how long it takes for all of her “babies” to get into bed for their naps too. She has three babies that nap with her every day. She tucks them in, kisses them, prays with them…it’s this whole routine that we do before each nap. She’s really sweet with those babies :).
This week, we have another big appointment with our radiologist about another procedure to be done on Ashby’s hand. Ashby London is one tough cookie and I’m always so amazed at how well she does at these appointments. She really tries not to let her hand get in the way of her day to day life. She was trying to use her hand to cut with scissors the other day and that’s huge because typically, she’ll just use her left hand. Some things are challenging…she can’t push herself up very well because she doesn’t like to put weight on her right hand and arm…but overall, she does a great job compensating.
1. Poppy Popsicle Shull will be four this April. She’s a coton du tulear.
2. She goes to work with Andrew every single day and sleeps under his desk. It’s the funniest thing because people never know she’s there…she just chills out under his desk when clients are in there and then when it’s just them and the office staff, Andrew will play fetch with her down the hallway of his office. It’s a long hall and she runs up and down retrieving her ball. She has a little bed and water bowl…she owns the joint :).
3. Poppy is so friendly, so happy, so chill…she’s a really sweet dog. On Saturday, I was folding laundry and Ashby walked by the door with Poppy on her leash. I asked her what she was doing and she said Poppy wanted a walk. So, Ashby “walked” her around the house. This dog has patience :).
1. This picture is from last week when Andrew spoke at our church’s monthly Man Up breakfast. He has such a heart for our church, for his ministries, for mission trips and for the Lord and how He’s working in and through him.
2. Speaking of mission trips, Andrew is gearing up for another one this spring. He has such a passion for international mission work and it ministers to so many…including me!
3. Speaking of trips…he’s also going on a trip this month with my brother and their friends. Our kids have had zero interest in skiing or winter sports until now when we’ve been visiting our local ski store to get Andrew gear (three Saturdays in a row!)…at this moment, all three of our kids think they’re going to grow up and be Olympic skiers.
I’m a big fan of Andrew Shull ;). I am the crazy one around here…very hyper, always going 90mph, kind of nutty at times and he is always calm, cool, collected and even tempered. Everything he does, he does well and makes it look really easy. Andrew is the one who makes me laugh the most, who helps me the most, who supports me the most…he’s my favorite person in the world. xo
1. The picture says it all: me walking home from school squeezed between my three babies…this is me doing my favorite thing…being a mom.
2. At this moment right now, my mind is on The Bachelor from last night. There are like four girls who I would be happy with Ben picking. All I will say about last night is that the Bahamas have never looked like a more miserable place to visit (oh geez, that show did nothing for that beautiful island! Bless the Bahamas heart!)…and nothing says tropical like farm animals…
3. Once we get past Valentine’s Day, I’m ready to skip to summer. Give me warm weather, give me the pool, give me shorts, give me swimsuits, give me wedges, give me lazy days with my kids…as much as I love, love, love cold weather…once I’m past this week, I’m ready to fast-forward to June.
So, that’s our three things right now! Thanks for the idea Andrea!!
On my foodie blog today…
A yummy supper your whole family will love!