Red, White & Blue Cheeseboard

Mmmm…this isn’t a recipe, just an idea.

The other night, we had a little patriotic celebration, so I tried to jazz up my cheese board with as many red, white and blue things as I could.  I snapped a few pics just in case you wanted a super easy, versatile and yummy treat this Independence Day.  The possibilities are endless friends!

#1: Strawberries and Blueberries
#2: Bleu Cheese
#3: Red Pepper Jelly
#4: Blue Tortilla Chips
#5: Goat Cheese
#6: Marcona Almonds
#7: A Red Wine Sharp Cheddar Cheese (the color and the flavor are insane!)
#8: Sliced Pepperoni
#9: Favorite Crackers

See?  Not even a recipe…just a great idea!  What else could we add to our Red, White & Blue Cheeseboard?!  I’m always looking for more suggestions!!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog July 2, 2019 at 4:42 am

Such a simple recipe, but I bet it’ll be popular! Everyone loves a good cheeseboard! 🧀 🙂

• Reply Erika Slaughter July 2, 2019 at 5:33 am

This looks incredible! What a great idea! Those almonds are my FAVE!!

• Reply Tricia July 2, 2019 at 6:28 am

YUM! Is 7:30am too early for a cheeseboard?! Because now I want one. Where did you find the red wine cheese?

• Reply Kathy July 2, 2019 at 6:44 am

Shay – you mentioned before that you add grilled chicken breast to your boards. Love to hear more – do you cut them in strips so they become finger food?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama July 2, 2019 at 6:50 am

I don’t think I’ve said that??? I think that must be someone else! We typically have salami, pepperoni, stuff like that. Andrew would probably love grilled chicken on his board though!

• Reply Kathy July 2, 2019 at 7:13 am

I could have sworn it was you, I’ll do some sleuthing on some other boards I follow and let you know if I find something!

• Reply Ahna @ Hammers N Hugs July 2, 2019 at 10:10 am

Mango salsa from Costco! Red, to fit the color scheme of course, and absolutely delicious!!

• Reply Laura Fuller July 2, 2019 at 1:09 pm

I think the Fourth of July is a fine occasion for my first cheeseboard!

• Reply Natalie July 2, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Yum! I love a cheese board, and enjoy so many of your receipes. Red pepper strips, cherry tomatoes, and could Greek or black olives pass as blue?? 🙂

• Reply Taytum July 2, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Hi shay! I love your blog! I know you plan disney trips so I have a question for you. Have you ever stayed at or have booked someone to stay at Disney’s Saratoga springs? My family loves horse racing but we have heard that the style of the resort is old and run down thanks.

• Reply Narci July 3, 2019 at 4:59 am

Yummy! Sign me up!

• Reply Leigh July 8, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Have your tried these crackers? They are delicious for a cheeseboard (but not red,white or blue). They don’t taste like olives or figs, which is I realize sounds weird. https://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/4842