My kiddos get so excited anytime I tell them we’re eating crispy Chicken Parm for dinner, and I get excited about how fast it is to make and how easy it is to clean up!
Air fryer fans unite over this one 🙂 !Print
A crispy chicken dinner made super simple thanks to the air fryer!
- about a cup or so of your favorite breadcrumbs (we use g-free!)
- about ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, not frozen
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Spray the basket of your air fryer.
- In a shallow dish (like a pie plate!), stir together your breadcrumbs and grated Parm.
- Take each chicken breast and drizzle a bit of EVOO down over both sides. After that, dredge each piece in the breadcrumb mixture and then place it in your air fryer.
- Close the air fryer drawer, set the temp to 325 degrees and the timer to 22 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, your chicken is ready to go!
We use gluten-free breadcrumbs to make this an easy g-free meal!