Another super simple airfryer recipe! My Lime Pepper Chicken only has 5 ingredients (including the chicken!).
This is the epitome of an easy weeknight chicken supper.
Add it to a bed of shredded cabbage (I like to lightly toss mine with Trader Joe’s Feta Salad Dressing) and you’re done!
An easy airfryer dinner with only five ingredients!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (not frozen)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- salt and pepper (you’ll use more pepper than salt!)
- the zest and juice of two limes (reserve some zest for garnish)
- In a gallon-sized baggie, add in your chicken. Next, drizzle EVOO down over the top (probably about ¼ cup). After that, add in a pinch of your salt and a nice large pinch of pepper followed by the juice and zest of both limes (reserve some zest for garnish).
- Zip up your baggie and shake everything around.
- Next, open up your airfryer (make sure you’ve lightly sprayed it with non-stick spray) and add your chicken breasts inside (discarding the marinade). It’s okay if they overlap a bit.
- Close the airfryer, set the temp to 350 degrees and let it cook 22 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, open it up, remove, garnish with a bit more lime zest and enoy!
You can always substitute lemon zest for the lime. You can also add two more chicken breast halves in there to serve more.